Associate Security Analyst, Access Control
1 Lands' End Lane Madison, Wisconsin 53595 | Contract
Our client, a global leader in the retail vertical, is seeking your expertise as an Associate Security Analyst, Access Control, to help facilitate customer security administration and access for our client’ s employees, vendors, contractors and external users. As an Associate Security Analyst, Access Control, you will ensure that customer requests for security access are completed in a timely manner, provide 2nd level technical support to the Service Desk, and perform ticket management. You will also provide proper security for the Local Area Networks, Remote Access, Windows Active Directory/Oracle, email and enterprise applications
- Ensure that access control is practiced according to security policies
- Provision accounts according to documented procedures
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained, including escalated sensitive accounts.
- Work closely with Server and Deskside teams to resolve access issues and/or conflicts
- Notify appropriate personnel of discrepancies, security breaches, suspicious activity, etc.
At least one (1) year of hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Enterprise Service Desk
- Knowledge and understanding of: Access control lists, Least privilege
- Cyber Security principles and applications
- An Associate’ s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field (Substantial documented experience in the field of IT Access Control may be substituted for the degree requirement).
e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org