Applications Architect Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Our client located in Auburn Hills, MI is looking to expand their IT team with an Applications Architect. The Application Architect will be responsible for developing the requirements and design for connective services as applications working with the internal and external suppliers to get their specifications.
- Pulls the teams together to ensure the development and approval of the definition, requirement and design gates of new products and procedures to ensure all projects are delivered on time with a high level of quality
- Review, approve or modify definition, requirements and design gate artifacts
- Owns all Change Requests and failure fixes that result in design changes
- BSEE, BSCS or Information technology degree or equivalent.
- 5 Years of Automotive Electrical and/or Connectivity experience
- Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to manage the external/internal suppliers/groups.
- Technical skills include:
- Vehicle and Connectivity architectural skills
- Ability to review design and ensure they meeting best practices
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Amanda is a Delivery Team Lead with over five years of experience. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and watching sports.