Application Support Engineer
1603 Orrington Ave Suite 305 Evanston, IL 60201
My client is an up-and-coming and innovative technology company that is currently looking to expand their geographic footprint. They are looking for a full-time Application Support Engineer for their Evanston office.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer' s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting the correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports internally and customers
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information on the system by using the right methods and tools
- Constantly improve customer service performance and procedures
- Experience providing technical support on a customer services team, ideally for SaaS software solutions or equivalent
- Experience working with large international enterprise customers
- A high-level of hands-on technical skills, advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Excellent skills in customer service and support procedures
- Flexibility to work customer business hours if required including evenings and weekends
- Experience with information systems and technologies (e.g. data management, databases, SQL, etc.)
- English speaking mandatory, Spanish speaking - preferred but not required
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.