200 Renaissance CenterTower 400, 7th F floor 22 Detroit, MI 48265
Would you like to be a vital component in creating some of the world’ s newest and greatest technology? Our client is Fortune 10 with 215, 000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering, and building the world’ s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions.
The Android Developer will be responsible for application development, support, and will work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional, and Agile environment.
- Test-drive code
- Perform root cause analysis, technology evaluation, and design spikes
- Consistently follow the specified software development methodology
- BS in Computer Science
- Experience with Android UI Design
- Experience with writing Android clients for Web Services
- Experience with multi-threaded development on Android platform
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Amanda is a Delivery Team Lead with over five years of experience. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and watching sports.